How To Use Microsoft Toolkit? A Latest Working Guide (Latest)
Are you looking for the ultimate guide to Microsoft Toolkit? Today’s article will explain how to use the Microsoft Toolkit on your computer.
Although the steps aren’t difficult, many people have problems. This is why I decided to write a better guide that will help my visitors.
You should read each step twice to avoid any potential damage to your system files.
This article will help you understand the importance of the tool and its use. Okay, let’s get on with the guide.
Do I need to use Microsoft Toolkit on my computer?
This question is one you may have asked yourself. Ask me once, and I’ll give you the answer. Microsoft Windows is the most widely used operating system worldwide. Microsoft’s problem is that it isn’t free, while macOS, Linux and other operating systems are free.
These Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 computers come with a free 30-day trial. You can continue using Windows after the test ends, but not certain advanced features.
You won’t be able to use Windows Defender, and you won’t receive updates from your servers. It also prevents you from changing wallpapers and customizing Windows.
The worst thing is the watermark that reads “Active Windows 10, 7, 8,” or any other program. This is the part I hate most. Therefore, my answer is, “Yes, Microsoft Toolkit should be installed on your computer.”
Because not everyone has the budget to pay for Windows 10 activation licenses, this free Toolkit can activate Microsoft Office and Windows 10. It’s amazing, isn’t it? It is, of course! Let’s now learn how to use it.
How to use Microsoft Toolkit
Follow this guide below to get started.
- First, make sure you download Microsoft Toolkit directly from our website. Other sources may contain viruses, so we cannot guarantee it.
- Follow these steps to disable third-party antivirus and disable Windows Defender.
- Open the Start menu>> Click on the Settings icon (Settings), scroll down, and then open Update and Security> Select Windows Defender> Click on Windows Defender Security Center> Next click on Virus and threat Protection> Open Virus & Threat Prevention Settings> Use the Switch Disable Real-Time Protection.
- We are now ready. Open the folder from which you downloaded this tool, and extract it using WinRar or7Zip. Next, create a folder with a Zip file label. Open that folder and right-click Microsoft Toolkit.exe to run as administrator.
- You will be able to see two icons from that window. Windows and Office. Choose the icon for the product that you wish to activate. Click on Windows to activate it. For Office, click on Office.
- It will now launch a new window from the previous menu. Select Activation, then select the Auto KMS Tool.
- Click on Tools and wait for the KMS server to be installed.
- Click Activate from the left side menu. It will take a few moments.
You will then see the success message. That’s it. Our machine has been successfully activated for Windows 10 / Office.
This guide is easy to follow, and you’ll learn how to use Microsoft Toolkit 100%. Because the steps are clear, anyone can understand them. I hope that you enjoyed this article and found it useful.